Why Ice Trek?
Ice Trek Fish Houses are designed and manufactured in the heart of Minnesota’s north country at Trek Manufacturing in Deerwood, MN.
We know what it takes to build tough and durable equipment to withstand the cruelties of Mother Nature’s winters.
Trek Manufacturing was created after years of selling other brands of RV’s, fish houses, trailers, and docks at our location in Deerwood, MN.
We’ve learned which construction methods produce the highest quality product at the best price.
The all-aluminum alloy frame is hand welded at every seam to ensure quality. With an all-aluminum alloy frame there’s no rusting issues and no frame deterioration due to the ever present road salt.
- All aluminum hard-sided construction – light and rust-free.
- Spray foam insulation on ceiling, walls and beneath floor.
- Extremely lightweight construction – easy to pull with snowmobile or ATV.
- Open interior – customize yourself and save.
- V-style tow bar (detachable) included.
- V-roof design.
- Eye bolt type hooks on front end (through double floor joist) to accept tow bar or rope for towing.
- LED interior & exterior lights (on door side).
- 3/4″ treated plywood flooring (compare the competition at 5/8″).
- Holes with hole covers included, custom configuration available.
- 26″ insulated service door – available in front or side entry.
- Secure door handle lock and deadbolt w/key set.
- Custom fish house or dark house floor plans available.
- Dark house ready – spear hole can be cut into one end.
- Comes with vinyl slider window(s) – 32″x 22″
- Available colors: Red, White, or Grey